- Students seeking admission to this college should apply in the prescribed form.
- Those who make enquires about application already submitted should quote the register number of the application.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason.
- The register number of selected candidates will be put on the college notice board and interview cards will be sent to them. They should have the following documents with them at the time of interview.
Original Certificate & Mark Sheets (SSLC/+2 / Degree (for PG courses)
Migration certificate in the case of students from other university & boards except state board.
Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
Community certificate in the case of SS/ST/OEC.
Eligibility Certificate from MG University for applicants out side kerala.
Eligibility Certificate from MG University for applicants out side kerala. Two passport size photographs.
Certificated once submitted will not be returned to the students during the course except when leaving the college. Students are therefore advised for their own intrust, to keep true copies of the certificates with them before submitting them for admission.
- If a student who joins the course, decides to dropout from the course he/she shall be liable to pay the entire semester fee.
- Anti-Rnagging Cell: Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus. An anti-rangging cell is functioning in the college. Any complaint related to ragging of any kind can be brought to the notice of the cell/principal. Those who indulge in any kind of ragging will be given punishment in accordance with the rules stipulated by the university/GOVT.
- All sorts of political activities are banned in the college.